You will receive an order confirmation after placing your online order.
If it has been more than a few days since entering your order and you have not yet received your shipping confirmation, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Please note that Xcel is closed and does not ship for the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. Any orders placed during this time will be accepted, but will not be shipped until Xcel reopens.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days. Please allow 7 days of transit time. All items must be returned in its original, unused condition with tags still attached.
TO RETURN A PURCHASE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a prepaid UPS return label.
2. Provide the order number, reason and items you would like to return.
3. Customer Service will email you a free pre-paid UPS return label and return authorization.
4. Pack product with suitable packaging materials. Ensure that the return includes the merchandise in its original, unused condition with original tags. Place a copy of the return authorization inside the package and affix the return label to the outside of the package.
5. Drop your return package off at any UPS shipping location. You will receive an email once your refund is processed. Depending on your bank's policies and procedures, please allow 5-7 business days to see a refund appear.
6. We do not provide packing material and boxes for returns.
Please visit our Returns Page for instructions.
All Xcel online orders must be shipped to a physical address in the USA. We do not offer international shipping and are unable to accept international credit cards at this time.
Warranty claims are for product being sent to Xcel for repair. For returns of Xcel online purchases, please visit Ordering & Returns.
At Xcel we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on materials and workmanship from the original purchase date:
Wetsuits: 1 YEAR from original purchase date.
UV, Accessories, Apparel: 3 MONTHS from original purchase date.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy. (A wetsuit's natural life expectancy is 3 years.)
- Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
- UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from date of purchase.
To begin your warranty claim, please visit our warranty page and complete the warranty. <Click Here>
For warranty claims outside of the United States please <Click Here>
You can help maximize the natural product life of your wetsuit by:
- Rinsing your product after each use with fresh, cool water (hot water reduces neoprene flexibility).
- Hanging your product to dry inside-out on a plastic or wooden hanger in the shade (sunlight damages neoprene).
- Occasionally rinsing your product in non-bleach, mild laundry detergent sudsy water.
- Avoiding heating or folding your product (that includes leaving it in a crumpled heap in the back of your car).
- Wetsuits should never be ironed or put in a clothes washer or dryer.
Xcel highly values the business we do with our authorized dealers, and will consider new dealer opportunities with stores/shops and online sellers. Please email us at email@example.com, with your shop and contact information, if you are interested in becoming a dealer of Xcel merchandise.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any Web page that asks for your personal information. To further ensure your security, we use state of the art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use.